- You do not have to give us any personal information to visit this web site.
- We may collect and store statistics and other information about the online activities of our visitors on an aggregated, collective basis. But, in these instances, we do not obtain personally identifiable information about you. We may use aggregated information to operate and enhance our site and for marketing and promotional purposes.
- If you write in a comment, we ask that you provide your name, e-mail address, and area of interest, but no other information, unless you choose to do so. In some cases, we may use your personal information to provide information back to you.
- Evans National will not sell your personally identifiable information. Evans National may share the information, including your comments, with third parties to further the mission and purposes of Evans National. However, if you indicate that you would like your personal information or comments kept confidential, then we will do so.
- By using this web site, you agree to the terms of this policy. If you do not agree with this policy, please do not access or use this web site. This policy is subject to change from time to time at Evans National’ discretion; the current policy will be posted here. Please re-check this link accordingly. Finally, please note that Evans National is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of other sites that may link to this site, or to which this site may link.